- Legal Correspondent for Human Events
- Con to the question "Was Bill Clinton a Good President?"
“What actually happened during Clinton’s presidency? No one can remember anything about it except the bimbos, the lies, and the felonies. Fittingly, in the final analysis, Clinton will not be remembered for what he did as president, but for who he did.”
“How Bill Clinton Will Be Remembered,” Warsaw Indiana Times-Union, June 28, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to US presidential history. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to US presidential history.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Legal Correspondent, Human Events
- Named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard Posner, 2001
- Syndicated Columnist, Universal Press Syndicate
- Attorney, Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC
- Worked on crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham (R-MI)
- Practiced law, private practice, New York City
- Attorney, Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates
- Clerk, Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 1988
- BA, Cornell University, 1984
- Frequent guest on many TV shows, including Hannity and Colmes, Wolf Blitzer Reports, At Large With Geraldo Rivera, Scarborough Country, HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, The O’Reilly Factor, Good Morning America
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Was Bill Clinton a Good President?