- Host of The O'Reilly Factor
- Con to the question "Was Bill Clinton a Good President?"
“In two terms the man created no meaningful legislation, except the Family Leave Act… Mr. Clinton’s true legacy will become clearer in the next few years, but I promise you he is less likely to become a hero to the American people, when everything is out in the open, than to the Communist Chinese. Forget impeachment. If it were not for the powerful economy, he would have been tarred and feathered long before now.
The much-publicized affair with Monica Lewinsky was trivial (except to Hillary and Chelsea). What was not trivial was his lying about the whole thing, which paralyzed the nation’s executive and legislative branches for more than a year. This man did tremendous damage to our country…
He let us down on almost every level. After taking credit for Republican legislative programs that downsized welfare and cut crimes, he and Congress raised taxes while doing absolutely nothing to deal with… the health care confusion and the crisis in public education… These are the actions and inactions of a truly ridiculous leader. For that reason, Bill Clinton is sentenced to be the butt of jokes for the rest of his life.”
The O’Reilly Factor: The Good, the Bad, and the Completely Ridiculous in American Life, 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Host, The O’Reilly Factor, FOX News Channel, 1996-present
- Anchor, Inside Edition, 1989-1995
- Correspondent, World News Tonight, ABC News, 1986-1989
- MPA (Masters of Public Administration), John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, 1996
- MA, Broadcast Journalism, Boston University
- BA, History, Marist College, 1971
- Contact Info:
- Quoted in:
- Was Bill Clinton a Good President? – Pro & Con Quotes