- Political Commentator for the FOX News Channel
- Con to the question "Was Bill Clinton a Good President?"
“The events of the Clinton presidency contributed to many of the international problems we now face… When Bill Clinton left office in 2001, most people probably would have assumed that his impeachment would be the most enduring black mark he left on history. Yet… with the events of September 11 it became clear that the Clinton administration’s most damaging legacy had nothing to do with his personal moral recklessness. It concerned his utter failure to safeguard the national interests of the United States by refusing to confront evil with strength and resolve.
Today, Bill Clinton may pine over his lost ‘opportunity’ to shine in foreign policy. But he conveniently overlooks the many chances he had to engage the terrorists. If Clinton had had the courage to recognize and act upon them, he could have seized any number of legitimate opportunities to commence the war on terrorism that America was destined to face.”
Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism, 2005
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Political Commentator, FOX News Channel
- Host, Fox News Channel’s Hannity show
- Host, The Sean Hannity Show (nationally syndicated talk-radio)
- Ranked No. 2, Talker Magazine Top 100 Talk Host in America, Oct. 2003
- Recipient, 2 NAB Marconi Radio Awards
- Recipient, Radio & Records National Talk Show Host of the Year Award
- Former Co-host, Hannity & Colmes show
- Former radio show host, WGST (Atlanta)
- Former radio show host, KCSB-FM (UC Santa Barbara)
- Former general contractor
- Former bartender
- Attended New York University and Adelphi University
- None found
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Was Bill Clinton a Good President?